Persian Wild Figs are naturally sun-dried and sweet baby figs.
The flavour profile of this produce is described as nectar-like with crunchy texture and it is highly regarded for it’s quality. These qualities are being rich in fibre, potassium, iron and calcium with an excellent source of minerals.
Wild Figs Serving Suggestion:
- Enjoy as a healthy snack.
- Add to yoghurt, Muesli or porridge in the morning.
- Perfect accompaniment to cheese platter particularly Camembert, Brie, blue or goat cheese.
- Add to biryani rice dishes.
- Slice to thin strips and sprinkle on top of salad or pilaf.